[ VILLÉA & NORDIQUE SPA ]
Get in touch with a luxurious resort for nature lovers. The Villéa complex, located a few minutes from Quebec City, offers you a wealth of outdoor activities. In a space of relaxation and calm in nature, come and live the Nordic spa experience in order to evacuate all the stress of daily life as well as everything else.
[ CONTACT ]
The Villéa Complex
SUNDAY TO WEDNESDAY : 9am – 9pm
December 24th : Closed at 6 pm
December 25th : Closed
December 26th : Opens at 10am
December 31st : Regular hours
January 1st : Closed
January 2nd : Regular hours
IMPORTANT NOTICE :
The Villéa complex remains open one hour after the spas close, in order to allow time for relaxation in the Bistro at the exit of the spas. However, depending on traffic volume, the complex reserves the right to close 90 minutes before regular hours.
Therefore, we suggest you make contact if you plan on arriving less than 90 minutes before closing time.
Contact Form - villeanature.com
[ VILLÉA COMPLEX ]
DIRECTIONS FROM QUEBEC
- Take Highway 40 East and continue on Highway 138 East towards Beaupré.
- When you arrive in Beaupré, take route 360 (Boulevard du Beau Pré) towards Mont Ste-Anne.
- At Mont Ste-Anne, continue straight for 6 km on Boulevard du Beau Pré which will become Avenue Royale.
- Turn left on Rang St-Julien following the signs for Mont Ste-Anne campsite.
- Continue for about 300 meters on Rang St-Julien. The Villéa complex will be located on your right.